Skip to main content

Web Marketing Academy Reviews

Guys, as I mentioned earlier that I have joined the Digital Marketing Training program at Web Marketing Academy #WMA on the 2nd of Feb 2015.

I want to share my experiences in the class with you all. So here I am...

We have completed our classes on Website building and Search Engine Marketing (Google Adwords).

The faculties at #WMA are really amazing, they are so down to earth and speak in a very simple language so that we understand each and every word thought in the class easily. No jargons or technicalities..and it's plain English.

Suresh, Somesh and Aditya have helped me in learning to build a wordpress website easily. And I was amazed when I saw my website almost ready with help and guidance from these guys. I didn't know it was so simple to build or create a website until I was there in #WMA.

All the while I thought it is only the guys who have HTML knowledge could do it and you have to be a graphic or website designer too. So, here I was proven wrong and that's wonderful.

Thank you Suresh, Somesh and Aditya.

I am enjoying my classes as we get to have practical training and we get to clear our doubts then and there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get certified on Facebook Blueprint eLearning Program

Facebook Blueprint Certification I am feeling happy to share this news that I have completed my Facebook Blueprint Certification. Yeah, it's easy and very useful. Every Social Media Manager or a Digital Marketing Professional must undergo this program so as to understand the details of advertising on Facebook. It throw lot of light on each and every aspect and gives complete info and ideas to succeed for any business on the social media platform. The videos are kept short and crisp so it makes it more easier to follow.  The recap and knowledge check are great for us to understand the main ingredients of the program. And the best part is, there is no exams :P So, I would suggest anyone who wants to be present on Facebook for their business to take up this program. Any guidance and help needed from me, please feel free to get in touch with me on thulasi.manoj@gmail.com or @thulasimanoj. Go ahead and explore. This is my 'Facebook Blueprint' Certification

I always wondered whether SEO was a difficult one and how is SEO done for a website?

Search Engine Optimization or SEO looked like impossible and a word/phrase which was like it came from a different world altogether. I always thought it was too difficult a job to do an SEO for any website and never wanted to even try that as it sounded as though it had got lot of technicalities, like meta keywords, tags, and so on. These fears were only until I attended Suresh's class on SEO this week. After that it's like me saying, is that all..."OMG, I CAN DO IT"; am so very confident now and ready to take up SEO for any given website. Suresh (WMA) made it look so simple with few techniques & the guidelines which he explained that one should & must follow. With just a few simple steps, you are ranking your website on top of the Search Engines; that's wonderful, isn't it? He made us practice at length until we got the real gist of it; he was not even willing to go ahead with the class until we proved him that we got what he thought. And this

My journey in the world of Advertising – Traditional to Digital

‘Adworld is Madworld’ – this is what I had heard as a child. And above I had heard people talk that the ones who are in the advertising world are not the people with morale. So advertising for me was not by choice it was by chance. I started my journey when I was barely 18 years and just out of my 12 th . Fate brought me to this field and I continued to pursue this as I got literally addicted and passionate about the industry. Actually I wanted to be a doctor and I bet each one of us as a child either want to be a doctor, teacher or an engineer. This idea is instilled within us from the day we are born. My Journey - Traditional to Digital Advertising But destiny plays. So here I am almost 15 years in the advertising industry and still going. Many a times I too have felt that I may not belong here because of the culture that is in the advertising industry but has enjoyed my journey all along. Traditional or Conventional advertising was ruling until few years